This is a digital product. A download link will be sent to your email address upon purchase and you can then print as many copies as you need to use in your classroom or for home use.
Factor Frenzy is a face paced game that gives students the chance to practice finding the factors of a given number in a fun and engaging way.
This game is split into 18 ORANGE Multiple Cards and 63 GREEN Factor Cards. With the exception of itself and 1, each multiple has the correct number of corresponding Factor Cards. This means that if you arrange all 18 Multiple Cards onto a table, there are exactly the right number of Factor Cards to correspond to all of them, therefore you can just use the cards as a matching activity.
Rules of Play
- Deal out 10 Factor Cards per player. Then place 3 Multiple cards face-up in the centre of the table.
- Place the remaining Factor Cards and Multiples Cards face-down on the table for use in gameplay.
- Players take turns to place one of their Factor Cards next to one of the 3 Multiples Cards in the middle. - If a player cannot place a Factor on a Multiple, the player must pick up 2 new Factors cards.
- Once a Factor Card has been placed next to a Multiple, it cannot be placed again by others.
- Cards that match the multiple (itself) or 1, cannot be placed.
- Once all Factors have been found for a Multiple, they are discarded and a new multiple is selected.
- There are always 3 multiples in play until all Factors for all Multiples have been found.
- The winner of the game is the person who has played all of their Factors cards.
This game is available as part of our Card Game Bundle Two pack where you can get it with 4 other card games at a discount price.