This card game for 3-6 players is great for reinforcing times tables in a fun way. Students will want to play it over and over, and times tables cards from 2 to 12 are included. It is similar to the classic card game Sevens, or Parliament, except that instead of traditional sets, these cards are the times tables.
The 7th card in each 'suit', the suit being a chosen times table, has a double boarder around it. These are the starter cards for each 'suit' being played.
Rules of Play
- Choose 4 ‘suits’ of the 11 that are provided to play this game. You can use more for a longer game.
- Shuffle your chosen cards thoroughly, and distribute ALL cards to all players as evenly as possible.
- Some players may have fewer cards than others, but this is part of the game.
- The player with the smallest 7th Times Table Card (the card with the second border) plays first.
- Once the first player places this card, play continues clockwise around the group.
- Players can place cards as follows:
- Any 7th Times Table Card (the card with the second border)
- Any card which is higher or lower in sequence than the placed 7th Times Table Card.
- Higher Times Tables cards should be placed to the right, and lower to the left. So a sequence can be seen.
- The winner is the first person to play all of their cards.
This game is included in our Card Game Bundle Two pack where you can get it with 4 other games at a discount.